Online black Friday Homebrew Deals??

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HalfPint

Reaction score
Whats up guys? Well, with all of the hype with this black Friday crap, is there any good deals that we would actually want?

Websites?

J

Morebeer is having a good sale. I got 4 soda kegs (the limit) for $19.95 and two 6 gallon better bottles (the limit) for I think $18. They had a good price on a 15 gallon pot with ball valve and also the chillus convolutus. Some other smaller priced items too.

Morebeer is having a good sale. I got 4 soda kegs (the limit) for $19.95 and two 6 gallon better bottles (the limit) for I think $18. They had a good price on a 15 gallon pot with ball valve and also the chillus convolutus. Some other smaller priced items too.

where did you find this deal on their site?
I assume that it was $19.95 EACH, and not for all 4 right?

19.95 each limit four. Free shipping on orders over $50 so I bought some homebrew Christmas gifts. Nice.

Was hoping for a Brew Master's Warehouse Black Friday special.....I can still hope for cyber Monday special I suppose!

Lol I've taken crazy advantage of today's deals already.

I bought a 20% off banjo burner and 2 cornies for $18 a pop from kegconnection.com!

Just got an email from http://www.bayouclassiccooking.com and they have a coupon code for 20% off a order for $20 or more. The coupon code is blackfriday20

good place to get burners

If I wasn't spending my cash on my birthday this upcoming Wednesday (3-day bender at Disneyland...it's a family hobby), I'd do it. :(

Back