• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Ball Lock Gas-In Post and popit

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the suggestion. The Gas In post will be on the outside of my kegerator , as long a fits it's a ball lock post it'll work.

Thanks for the suggestion. The Gas In post will be on the outside of my kegerator , as long a fits it's a ball lock post it'll work.

How are you planning on installing the post? If you have the 1/4" FFL to 19/32"-18 adapter fitting, then you'll need the correct Corny post that goes onto that thread. I get the posts (and threaded fittings that are my bases) from Keg Connection often enough. I actually just ordered up (the other day) some more corny posts that match the 19/32"-18 thread for my own use. Just waiting for them to arrive now. I plan on putting a gas post on two manifolds that will be used outside the brew fridge. That way I can easily connect a gas feed to them, without having to take the QD off of the line, or change lines on the regulator(s). I've also been thinking about changing the bulkhead fitting (outside) my brew fridge to have a gas post on it. Just not a high priority right now since I don't change those lines, or even remove them, all that often. I actually only removed them when the movers came to bring the fridge to my new place. :D

Thanks for the info. I updated my listing asking for a fireatone gas in port. That will thread onto a 3/8 flare firing. I got the idea from a thread about dyi beer line cleaner with a hand pump.

Back