What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bulls Beers said:
My delicious Homebrew...

Me too!

image-3305937485.jpg

It's more quadish than tripelish. I think it should be called a triple point five.

Rummy, dark, not very fruity or phenolic. Kind of a bizarre one.

If you're not drinking Dutch, you're not drinking much.

IMG_20121223_154516-1.jpg

I've often passed this one up but I decided to try it out today... Maui Brewing Co. - CoCoNut PorTeR. Yes that's how they spell it. It's sweet, but subtle, worth a go!

Sippin' at my imperial pumpkin oatmeal stout - took an honorable mention at my first competition with this one! Best comment from a judge - "like drinking a Christmas tree". :)

Devil's Backbone Vienna Lager followed by Eight Point IPA. Ordered the lager, was given the IPA by mistake. So I got the IPA on the house. The Vienna was great (GABF medaler) and the IPA solid but doesn't stand out of the crowd.

I need to be careful tonight... Been drinking egg nog with captain Morgan black, then the wife just walked in with a Lindeman's gift pack! Milk products and beer don't mix...

Regretting my tripel tasting, next time don't age bombers age 12ers.cellar temps was far more mellow, fridge temps it didn't really change much it was much more sharp to the tongue and slightly skunked (was fridged for 3 years in a blue bottle light likely got to it)

Knocking back an ipa now. I have 20 some gallons ready to put in the fridge so I'm trying to make room.

Olde Suffolk- a blend of two ales, one aged in oak 2 years. As far a how this tastes,its kinda like Samuel Smiths Nut brown ale (not exactly my fav. S.S.beer) but with mild oakyness but this is much better. Pretty nice.:) Pretty sessionable as well.

olde suffolk.jpg

Hebrew Pomegranate Ale

Best Bitters Homebrew

Brown Ale Homebrew

Father in law (MJD drinker) actually prefers my Brown Ale! Now, if I can get him to drink it from a glass and not the bottle...

Got some Midnight Moon blackberry "moonshine" as a Christmas gift from a buddy, drinking some right now. Haven't had illegal shine yet but this stuff is pretty good but a bit potent. Cheers!

LOL ... Having never had a Belgo I just looked it up on New Belgium's site and that's quite a bouquet of hops! How do they express in the final product?

Very nicely. As you'd expect, big citrus hop nose, but with a fruity and spicy note of Belgian yeast. Flavor's the same, bitter, American hops and Belgian yeast, very dry, and very drinkable. I think a good way of describing it would be Ranger with Belgian yeast. It's nice stuff, I've been getting it a lot in mix six's lately.

Latest posts

Back