Hello From Ohio

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beerpumper

Reaction score
Hi all,
Just got a Mr.Beer for christmas, I give it try for a few batches but from what I read on this forum I will most likely want to upgrade soon.
Well I give the old Mr.beer a try and will be probally asking some questions.

Cheers

I suspect you hit it dead on! I started with a Brewsack, then a Mr Beer, then extract beer and wine kits. This year I'll be moving to all-grain. Welcome and enjoy the hobby. Where abouts in Ohio? I have in-laws in East Liverpool.

Bob

Yeah.... another Ohioan....

I personally jumped right in to extract beer, then to a mead

it is all fun no matter how you start... especially after you start drinking some of your homebrew!

where in Ohio are ya?

Hello. I'm also a native ohioan who just started brewing, I jumped into extract brewing, did a partial mash, and an all grain beer. The all grain is the only one I liked so far.

I'm in Columbus. I'll see you guys on the message boards.

Hell yeah Ohio rocks. I started brewing all grain then reverted back lol. I don't have **** for space right now. Brewed 50 gallons of cider though. Man is it good pressed it myself.

Back