What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1407242427.669987.jpg
Now that's what a beer menu should look like

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Great! Let me know how the Gose goes. You should plan something for the Farmhouse Ale yeast you ordered. This stuff is crazy.

Well I dont think i actually order that exact one. he must of order some in addition. I got a Brett C and a Sour blend coming. But if he has that when i get there i'll get a vial also

Well I dont think i actually order that exact one. he must of order some in addition. I got a Brett C and a Sour blend coming. But if he has that when i get there i'll get a vial also

Ahh, ok. I thought you ordered the same stuff. If he still has that other vial on the shelf, pick it up. When I opened the vial to pitch, it smelled nice and bretty.

Ahh, ok. I thought you ordered the same stuff. If he still has that other vial on the shelf, pick it up. When I opened the vial to pitch, it smelled nice and bretty.

Thought i did but thinking about it, Its not the same number. I'll be there friday to pick up the goodies.

How the hell did you do a triple brew day? I do one and I am tired.

Water. I think I will take up morning-day drinking. :eek:

I don't know how, but I do know I probably won't ever do it again. Atleast not until I build a little better setup. Right now I can do two no problem. But that third batch really wore me out. But it'll be worth it. I haven't brewed in so long, it's nice to hear some bubbling airlocks and blow off tubes again. :D

On my third cup of water. 45-min bike ride - mostly all uphill. I am not going to be able to do squats this week. I'm done.

I found a bag of Jamaican Blue Mountain "blend" for $3 yesterday, so I cold brewed that puppy and I'm having a cup now.

IMAG3383.jpg

Looking for advice. I've never had a DFH 120 and only have 1 bottle. It was bottled on 3/18/14 and it says "ages well, enjoy now or in a decade".

Do I drink soon or stash it for a while?

1407265661370.jpg

1407265673702.jpg

1407265687990.jpg

Looking for advice. I've never had a DFH 120 and only have 1 bottle. It was bottled on 3/18/14 and it says "ages well, enjoy now or in a decade".

Drink it and then go buy another bottle to age. That's my "advice" anyway.

Drinking water after punishing myself in the pool.

Look for one or two of these to make an appearance in the thread later this eveningImageUploadedByHome Brew1407266766.142436.jpg

How's that morning wood? (Insert joke here) But seriously it's readily available here, I've just haven't got around to trying it.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Sorry for the late response but the app kept crashing this morning every time I tried to make a morning wood joke.

It's solid. Worth picking up a bottle if you see it around.

Nothing. I am sitting here watching files copy when I should be home by now. Grumble grumble.

Got a couple beers waiting for me when I get home though.

Seriously, what's this garbage? I had one last week and it was super over-carbed.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1407267767.021563.jpg

Get another and age it. I think everyone should try it fresh then age another.

Back