What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Drinking water...no beer during the week...well I'm gonna try... Soaking some rice gonna give this rice wine thing a try...

F that. Come lift with me. Then you can drink.

Another after I said I wouldn't.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1393887862.161534.jpg

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1393889758.950823.jpg
First time having this a bit of alcohol bite but not much for being 11% pretty tasty ipa lots of citrus flavor/aroma

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

A true west coast IPA, damn good!

I always come close to buying that, but then hesitate because there's a giant "Made in LA" posted on the box, and I feel like I'd be betraying San Francisco by supporting anything LA. One of these days I'll come across some super fresh cans that I just can't pass up.

And still at work drinking coffee and tea. Gym instead of beer tonight...

Ruthless Rye makes me want to brew another Rye IPA. but, then again, so does breathing...

Got a keg of that on tap that's just about spanked, good ****!

Right now I'm drinking an APA of mine that's also… good ****!

I'm with you on the rye though, may just have to add a few pounds to the next batch and see what happens.

Cheers Billy :mug:

Drinking water...no beer during the week...well I'm gonna try... Soaking some rice gonna give this rice wine thing a try...

Giving that a go as well, not working out tonight though ;)

If you're looking for an easy wine recipe search for Ed Wort's Apfelwein..

Melana turned me onto it, I have not made any yet but supposedly it's amazingly good and very potent.

Oh man. Drinking a coffee IST at the NEBCO Tap take over. Cask version

Rob told me about that when I was up there this weekend. No way in hell I was heading to Orange. Hope it's not too crowded. That's what I pictured in my head.

You try the cherry-vanilla stout trooper or Supernaut/Coriolis casks?

Rob told me about that when I was up there this weekend. No way in hell I was heading to Orange. Hope it's not too crowded. That's what I pictured in my head.

You try the cherry-vanilla stout trooper or Supernaut/Coriolis casks?

It's at new haven

I need to stop drinking. It's at the Prime 16! For some reason I posted Orange fml

I'm with you on the rye though, may just have to add a few pounds to the next batch and see what happens.

I have the same thought. Love rye beers, kinda want to add that spicy kick to my apa. Will be a few ounces as the total grain bill is 4.5lbs!

Hoppyum right now. Not too bad. It went well with the bacon. What doesn't?

1393892961235.jpg

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1393893135.949948.jpg huge grapefruit and pine from this one. Nice malt flavor to go along. Definitely recommend it!

Have you been to the gym yet???

Is that a snarky answer? Yeah, I did. In between beers. Weighted pullups and deadlifts were on the menu for lunch today.

Is that a snarky answer? Yeah, I did. In between beers. Weighted pullups and deadlifts were on the menu for lunch today.

Nope just a little humor. I hear barley is the new muscle milk these days!

Back