Brew competition? Where?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Righlander

Reaction score
I want to enter one of my brews in a competition and see how the judges score it. but i have no idea where to even start to look for that. I'm sure they have one every year around here (Tampa Florida) but where do i look to find it?? can anyone point me in the right direction plz? :confused:

No problem. Good luck to you. Don't get discouraged if you don't score well. (Not that you won't do well) But some judges are better than others, and it's really all subjective. So long as you like your beer is all that matters.

No problem. Good luck to you. Don't get discouraged if you don't score well. (Not that you won't do well) But some judges are better than others, and it's really all subjective. So long as you like your beer is all that matters.

oh yeah of course. i don't expect anything, I really just want to see how they score it.

Latest posts

Back