Tattoos

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The saggy boobs comment was way better, this one is just as bad as saying they're flat out pathetic.

That's certainly not what I meant to convey at all. I don't pass any sort of judgement on people with tattoos (indeed, my own wife has one) - I merely don't get it. That's my failing, not theirs. :)

Again, the anti-tattoo comments on this thread are akin to how every beef tartar recipe online has at least one "how can you eat raw meat groooosssssssss lolz!1!" comment.

My neck-tat, I had a vision in my head, described it to the artist, he drew it out exactly the way I pictured it mentally, and one-upped me when he went to colour it.

It's my zodiac sign, Celtic-style, surrounded by black star-fire, and instead of all-green as I suggested, my artist faded it to yellow in the middle. It will always look badass.

I will have to take a good pic of it sometime, I only have a blurry one now.

tat01n.jpg

Dude.

Saved me on that one. Was about to take them up on the offer, tramp stamp part was only scary thing. Getting sleeves done when I find my artist. Could've slipped a little hbt logo in somewhere I'm sure. Or at least a photo-realistic portrait of Billy.

Dude.

Saved me on that one. Was about to take them up on the offer, tramp stamp part was only scary thing. Getting sleeves done when I find my artist. Could've slipped a little hbt logo in somewhere I'm sure. Or at least a photo-realistic portrait of Billy.

I've got a pic of BK saved on my PC... Should get your artist started at least.

gollum11_lrg.jpg

Wait a minute boys, it takes a hella lot more than free membership to a website to get a piece of these buns. Throw some beer at this.

Get a Heart on your "bicep" with TheCADJockey written through it in script. I'll send you a few cases of beer.

Dude.

Done. I have a 1/2 off lifetime pass with one of the best artists I've ever seen.

Anyone who posts a pic of their own real tattoo of the HBT logo gets a lifetime here. No problem.

On topic, I think the OP should get a hop grenade. I love that logo (it's the brewing network logo, pic below from here). If you like hoppy beers, it's a no-brainer to me.

Me? Nope, zero interest in them. Y'all can illustrate yourselves as much as you want, live and let live is my motto.

hop_grenade.jpg

I was thinking of a hop cone skull with crossed mash paddles either on the back of my pathetic head or on my pathetic right forearm.

I dont know why, but when I read this all I can picture is BK walking around berry punching people with normal bad assery with his "pathetic" skulls and a goofy hoptologist looking hop cone. Dont know why, just do haha.

Looking to get my first ink done on my left shoulder soonish. Not brewing related though

Ive got one not brewing related. Trying to line up my next but they are only for me and can be easily covered up. My next is a Japanese tattoo as it is where i reside and it will always be apart of my life.
But what about people who have a Tattoo of their child's name and birthday is that so disgusting?

I love the hop grenade that is cool!

I have a Papa smurf on one shoulder in full stride, looking back, and flipping the bird ... other shoulder, i have a Tarscrapers logo ( homemade snowmobile club)
with members who have passed ... :beard:

Back