Grain Mill

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slamback

Reaction score
SWMBO is looking to get a "flour mill" to grind flour for making some sort of homemade nutragrain bars or something. Of course I'm thinking maybe this would work for grinding my grain for brewing. Are these the same type of grinder/mill or not?

My guess is probably not if it is designed to produce flour is probably crushes too fine, however if she's looking to make nutrigrain bars maybe a monster mill adjusted to really tiny would produce a good end result for her and adjusting the gap wider would give you a good result. Compromise and communication perhaps you can get husband points for being thoughtful and thrifty?

First convince her its her idea to get a Monstermill, then if it dosent work "it was a group decision formed from consensus, so you are not responsible" If it does work let her take the credit.

Thats how it works at work

Ha ha - it's funny because we have a chest freezer that she bought when our kids were born to store extra breast milk :) & now I use it exclusively for fermenting/lagering. I don't know if I can con her into the mill or not but I'll give a good college try

Latest posts

Back