Back to brewing in MA

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kdwebsol

Reaction score
I am on the MA/RI line and will start brewing again in the next few days.

Cheers!

Any of you guys part of the Wort Processors?

I'm not a member of the Worts but I'm the President of South Shore Brew Club and we have a ton of the Worts as members in our club as well.

I know Kris Butler fairly well (the Worts Pres) and have lunch with her downtown every couple of weeks at Kinsale (Govt Center) or Parrish Cafe (Arlington T Stop) to try out whatever new beers are around.

But like I was saying, we have a lot of common members between the Worts and SSBC so I know a lot of those guys.

I'm not a member of the Worts but I'm the President of South Shore Brew Club and we have a ton of the Worts as members in our club as well.

I know Kris Butler fairly well (the Worts Pres) and have lunch with her downtown every couple of weeks at Kinsale (Govt Center) or Parrish Cafe (Arlington T Stop) to try out whatever new beers are around.

But like I was saying, we have a lot of common members between the Worts and SSBC so I know a lot of those guys.

Where can I find more info about Worts and SSBC?

Thanks!

Back