• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Attention Denver Brewers - have stuff will trade

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brew-ta-sauraus

Reaction score
Denver Brewers I have a standard single tap tower (chrome) with faucet that came off of my Kegerator as well as 3 standard cheap faucets I need out of my brewery. If any one can use these items I'd be willing to trade you them for home brew or good commercial brew your choice. Say 2 twelve packs for the tower and a sixteen pack for the faucets? I live in Parker.

I also have a drip tray 8 inches by 5 1/4 inches. It has a hole in the bottom as it was bottom draining. It needs a fitting with a barb on the bottom as I used the one on it for my new drip tray that I ended up drilling a hole in the bottom of. You can have the drip tray free if you need it.

Cheers!

Back