• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Hops for $5 per pound

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^ I expected this to happen. Right now I can get 100#s which I will probably be picking up on Monday. The guy is going to count the rest to see what else he has.
Will we get vintage, etc. at this time?

I would be interested in buying a pound of each if anything is still left....hopefully there will be something left :D

Shipping is to 44646

Thanks!

Just curious how you're going to manage getting a hold of everybody here.
I assume you're taking notes of all the requests, but I also assume you PM inbox is full.

email?

Ill take one pound of each!

Ship to 93401.

Thanks man! I hope you can manage the pressure of a lot of home-brewers with high hopes...

Lol be patient, this was asking if people would buy to prepare to get the hops, not "I have them, who wants them?".

I'll take 1lb of each Northern Brewer, Hallertau & Amarillo. 19018 PM me with a total.
What year crop are these and what is the AA content of each variety?

I'm starting to call BS.

With the rediculous amount of interest just in the first few days of the OP, I'd think that he would be responding a little more.

Don't get me worng, I'm still interested, just not holding my breath anymore.

With over 100 posts of interest and only 100#'s of hops to be distributed, I don't think there will be any more left when this finally does go down...

Bank came in and took all of the assets, looks like we were too late on everything. I'm sorry for getting everyone's hopes up. Only hopes is if the bank auctions everything.

Latest posts

Back