Cincinnati Local E-Brewers,lend me your eyes!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

deranma

Reaction score
I am about to partake in a project that would add a heating element to my BK to aid in the boiling on the stove. I am suppose to get the element and lock nut today, 3-9 and I want to install it this weekend.

I know three ways to make a 1.25" hole and that is using a hole saw (I have one), a step bit (I have one), and a chassis punch. My question for the local e-brewers is do any of you have time to meet this weekend and maybe punch a hole for me? I will pay a small fee if necessary. I would like to use a punch, but I know I can always just use the step bit and clean the hole up with a Dremel.

Thanks Mike

Mike I would not use a punch I do how ever have a carbite cutter that is used to cut ss. I do live in the dirty naty . I could do this for you if you would like .

So you have a cutter that does 1.25" holes that would be necessary for a heating element? What part of the town do you hail from?

Well north tell you what pm me with your number and I will call you . The you and I can go over the detail ok .

Latest posts

Back