Whiskey on Modern Marvels

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally posted by Professor Frink
Interesting how Stranahans Colorado Whiskey uses the Flying Dog fermenters.

Yea, I wonder what they're doing now that Flying Dog has moved to the east coast

I caught the second half of that. Interesting how Stranahans Colorado Whiskey uses the Flying Dog fermenters.

Yea, I wonder what they're doing now that Flying Dog has moved to the east coast

Flying Dog moved out of Denver so they have now contracted with Oskar Blues in Lyons Colorado for their mash. They went from a place right next door to one that is over an hour away!

I caught it, thought it was pretty good. The Colorado Whiskey Co only used a single fermenter, you'd think they could spring for one.

Yea, it made me crave a whiskey while watching it earlier so, I poured myself a nice Laphroaig 10 yr. Cask Strength...neat.

Yea, it made me crave a whiskey while watching it earlier so, I poured myself a nice Laphroaig 10 yr. Cask Strength...neat.

My pop's has a bottle of that, damn good scotch, very different from others I have had. I personally am a fan macallans.

I'm a big fan of The Macallan as well. I have a bottle of The Macallan 18 and a bottle of The Macallan 1940's.

I've drank alot of it actually. It's not from the 40's, The Macallan did a series of recreations of their scotch from different decades. I bought this bottle at a duty free shop at Heathrow airport on my way back from Belgium.

Back