What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Goose Island Ten Hillls Pale Ale. Smells O-tay and definatly looks prettier than it tastes. Looks prettier than it smells too. The beauty is really not on the inside of this beer, in my opinion. So its kinda like a cheap slut when youve been drinking. I really dont know where Im going with this, I just know even though Im buzzed its not a favorate pale ale but one I would do. Its kinda decent. I would have to let my guard down to sleep with it. What? Plus its from NY when Im closer to the Chicago brewery, What the fack?! This shat is brewed in NY city? Oh heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeell no. I want my Chicago beer,brewed in chicago- why the flack can I not get Chicago brewd beer anymorem the NY **** sucks, sorry but its not as good as it was. Confirmed. I am not happy with goose island ny, I would rather a chicago goose island, sorry but I notice a differnce in taste.

Still have it in my corner IBA market. $15.95/btl tho. :\

Man, I thought I was getting ripped off for paying $16 for a 4-pack. This was the first year for GI in Florida, so I bought 2 regular and 2 coffee (at single bottle price) for $26.

I bet. There are things that you find and wonder "why the hell did I pay a home inspection fee" when you actually find the important things. And by important, I'm talking about $$$$. Thank god for beer. Hey Wes, the next home owners will thank you for quality work. ;)

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Home Brew mobile app

Yep, you never know all the problems until you get into the walls. Yes. Thank god for beer! :D

More homer beer
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1388373905.506255.jpg
And starting to sweat this game a bit...

Yep, you never know all the problems until you get into the walls. Yes. Thank god for beer! :D

My wife wants to renovate one of our bathrooms. Says it'll be a $1,500 5 day job. I say $2k 10 day job. $1,500 for the work, $500 for beer, help, unexpected supplies and 5 days of arguing over the work.

Well Orton just Romoed so your team is still up after the fumble. I don't want Orton to get seriously hurt, but I sure would like to see Kitna play for the laugh factor.

Kitna assigned homework for his math class on Friday and could play in an nfl game today. You can't make this stuff up

That's what I was going to say, but I thought I'd set you up with a chance to actually be funny for a change.

I thought so. I usually try to give you that same opportunity, but I keep waiting for you to actually follow through.

My juniper pale ale mother ****ERS!!!! hA, AH, HA, SORRY. SO.. SORRRY... SO good for a pale ale. Now I want a grilled cheeze or ques a mah dillla. Know what Im sayin bro,broette?

Whats in your wallet???@!

Bed???? It's early!!! And, a holiday week??? Come on Rem. Of all people....

Took it easy today. Felt like crap after eating some rather crappy snacks (mozz sticks and other finger food). Felt like a fat bastard for most of today. That and the bad weather we had today made for a rather boring day. And that didn't make me wanna drink too much.

Tomorrow may very well be different!

Took it easy today. Felt like crap after eating some rather crappy snacks (mozz sticks and other finger food). Felt like a fat bastard for most of today. That and the bad weather we had today made for a rather boring day. And that didn't make me wanna drink too much.

Tomorrow may very well be different!

Atta boy! Crappy weather indeed. Raining and cold. It could be worse, just a bit colder and we'd have over a foot of snow. Better days ahead. :)

Atta boy! Crappy weather indeed. Raining and cold. It could be worse, just a bit colder and we'd have over a foot of snow. Better days ahead. :)

Indeed. I am having a glass of milk before bed. Watching the rest of this Iggles/Cowgirls game.

Supposed to be cold as heck on Friday (high of 10F and low of -2F). Scotch will be in my hand all day.

I'd take snow over rain everyday.

With rain, you could just drink beer and watch...snow means you have to shovel or plow...then drink. I'd rather stay inside and drink/watch.

With rain, you could just drink beer and watch...snow means you have to shovel or plow...then drink. I'd rather stay inside and drink/watch.

You make a valid argument, but I'd rather be outside, beer in hand, building a snowman.

Big touchdown for the good guys. Time for a celebratory beer.

One more before bed...what's it gonna be?

1388376304633.jpg

Beer in the snow or after being outside in the snow is awesome.

Can these teams tie already?

Beer in the snow or after being outside in the snow is awesome.

Can these teams tie already?

Dallas has only played one good defensive game all year and it was the last time they played Philly. They play good defensively but get pushed around by teams.

Back