What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's fall now...

image-195598614.jpg

no i have not.you thinking about going?

Yeah. I saw something online about it. I mean its gotta be sweet. Like 40 pinball machines and 15 Michigan beers on tap (10 are Shorts). We are either planning a couple day stay in GR or up north before fall.

TNGabe said:
That might be stretching the defintition of homer even further than that joke at this point. :D

I thought since Athens is only around 6 hours from me I was ok claiming semi-homer. Damn.

Here's what I had during dinner and after.
The habanero with nachos was delicious.
image.jpg

Me and some friends finished a Jester King Black Metal. Now it's a Ballast Point Sculpin IPA.

Now I am having a new brew. Gotta say it's not anything like I hoped it would be. It's a an OK IPA at best and there's almost no coconut. Even if the coconut comes out as it warms, then the warmth will make it an unpalatable IPA.

20130831_231400.jpg

Alpine Nelson...yup, still the best IPA in the world...for me, anyway. I'll take this over a Heady, a Pliny, anything I've had from Hill Farmstead, or any other IPA any day of the week.

IMG-20130831-00299.jpg

Now I am having a new brew. Gotta say it's not anything like I hoped it would be. It's a an OK IPA at best and there's almost no coconut. Even if the coconut comes out as it warms, then the warmth will make it an unpalatable IPA.

FINALLY! I tried this recently and swore there was zero coconut and people told me I was crazy.

I was pretty unimpressed with this one also. Sounds good in theory...I just don't think the execution was there.

Shipyard brewing Pumpkinhead while my wife tapes off the chest freezer so i can paint it tomorrow. She's a trooper.

Drinking water. Finally done with my temperature control build. Would've been done a long time ago if I would've just put it in a normal project box like everyone else. ;)

image-3476403172.jpg

Latest posts

Back