What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
my wife smuggled me 2 cans of heady on her last trip home to the US. it was my first heady experience and it was glorious. i'd put it as #2 or #3 of my favorite IPA's. Stone Enjoy by being #1. saving the 2nd can for next weekend

10001408_10100288778582383_1780303033_n.jpg

Just finished a test bottle of my Stone Clone Smoked Porter. Still needs about a week of carb, but yummy now!! Can't wait to crack the chipotle infused version of same (I pulled a gallon out of the batch to infuse, so no testing those).

"I will make it felony to drink small beer. "

This wasn't very good when it was fresh...just found it hiding in back of the fridge....

Hopes are not high
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1395025242.947228.jpg

Been a long weekend with no beer and no phone. Wife had a six pack of this in the car for me when she came home from mn. Yessir.

Wow. Pretty sure you win with her for your wife. Thats awesome! I dont think my wife would do that. Love her to death, but don't think she would. And a killer beer too! Cheers!

Been a long weekend with no beer and no phone. Wife had a six pack of this in the car for me when she came home from mn. Yessir.

Oh, and I am drinking my "Hop Dump IPA". I literally dumped hops from last years crop in for a huge whirlpool, then dumped a mixture of hops in for dry hopping. Turned out great, but over bittered the beer. Lots of Mosaic and Citra and Centennial.

Anchor IPA for now. Very much an anchor beer. Solid beer, nothing special.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1395028848.619389.jpg

Just popped a Vanilla Bourbon Porter that I made back in October. Wow. The longer I wait the better it gets. Super good!! I think it's the Buffalo Trace Bourbon I used.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1395029826.744361.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

I am jealous of the beers, but slightly more about the glass ...

Glass is awesome. They just switched to that. I should of got 2 but I got one.

Me and wes had some old homebrew, batch 1 uncle Jacobs, aulure from jester king, magic ghost an actual green beer, and other tonight. Time for my birthday activities tomorrow. Happy saint patty's day

Sent from the town of Rock Ridge. "Excuse me while I whip this out"

Glass is awesome. They just switched to that. I should of got 2 but I got one.

Me and wes had some old homebrew, batch 1 uncle Jacobs, aulure from jester king, magic ghost an actual green beer, and other tonight. Time for my birthday activities tomorrow. Happy saint patty's day

Happy birthday DC! I'd wish you a good one, but I think that has already been established. :D

Coffee ... got to start the week off getting up before 4 to clean vomit from my sons bathroom. Yeah me. :(

A couple pictures from the brews DC shared with me last night.
Green beer!
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1395062254.037616.jpg
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1395062312.737852.jpg
Uncle Jacobs
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1395062350.263566.jpg
Didn't take pictures of the others but we also had a growler of Mercenary, bottle of some of his homebrew and an Aurelian Lure which was awesome.

Drinking an off brand energy drink. new pup woke me up a bit last night, but was good enough to whine and let me know he needed to go outside before it was too late and laid right back down on his bed when I would tell him. Super impressed considering he's only 12 weeks old.

Happy birthday DC and happy st paddys! I took the day off to celebrate, but will have to take it easy, gotta meet up with the brewery partners for a business meeting tonight.

Happy Birthday DC! :mug::rockin::fro:

Drinking water, preparing for a short week that will probably take forever. I have Wednesday morning off to brew a Hefe, and then Friday off to visit friends in KC :D

:) nice fins.. Lukas has more prairie but I have no seen any jk around for a min. Definitely check out the new brewery tho if you can. Cheers everyone! More hoppy wheat filling out my bracket and waiting to mash

Sent from a happy little tree

1395069621172.jpg

:) nice fins.. Lukas has more prairie but I have no seen any jk around for a min. Definitely check out the new brewery tho if you can. Cheers everyone! More hoppy wheat filling out my bracket and waiting to mash

Im not sure i want to hit up Lukas in Martin City again, for my wallets sake haha. I will try to hit up that brewery Friday, what was it called again? We may even try to do the free Boulevard tour that afternoon, but not sure about my buddies work schedule yet. Those tickets go quick too so who knows.

Im not sure i want to hit up Lukas in Martin City again, for my wallets sake haha. I will try to hit up that brewery Friday, what was it called again? We may even try to do the free Boulevard tour that afternoon, but not sure about my buddies work schedule yet. Those tickets go quick too so who knows.

Its called martin city taps and pizza. They have been open just about a month. Nice on the brewery tour! U will love it. Love child is coming soon! We are doin a group tour there in April . There is also a new brewery that's about a month old in waldo called Beir. Ist about a month old too. Typical that the craft beer scene is finally making it's way here. Good luck to your Wildcats!!

Its called martin city taps and pizza. They have been open just about a month. Nice on the brewery tour! U will love it. Love child is coming soon! We are doin a group tour there in April . There is also a new brewery that's about a month old in waldo called Beir. Ist about a month old too. Typical that the craft beer scene is finally making it's way here. Good luck to your Wildcats!!

Thanks for the info! I will definitely be hitting up martin city taps. And yeah, luck is an understatement to beat Kentucky. I had a tough time filling out my brackets last night. The great thing about the tourny though is anyone can win, except 16 seeds :D

uhhhh.....a few forgotten places i see here....basically at the top of any backcountry ski tour before getting ready to rip it down the mountain, how about the beach, or next to my tent or a campfire wherever that maybe, i acn think of ten places i'd rather drink a beer other than my absolute most favorite bar, which isn't on the list.

and i have been to a grand total of one place, the falling rock taphouse in denver.

Yup, I consider myself lucky. She even encourages my brewing, though she won't drink any of it. She's all about wine and rum.

Water after smashing weights. I am having my last beer of the week tonight. Cutting out the daily drinking before I end up looking like a fat fark.

Back