Happiness is...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mattd2

Reaction score
When you think you have run out homebrew and don't know how you will survive the week till the keg is ready............. only to find a forgoten 1.5 litres of porter in the back cupboard!

nice! I once found something under the couch cushion that I lost a month earlier, that really made my day :ban:

I love finding beer like that. I had a box I kept my trappist ale in. I thought I gave it all away or drank it all, but I was keeping the box for later us. I go to move the box last weekend, I found a bottle in the box I didn't know about. It's been sitting in the box about 3 months. It was great.

This brew season (yes I only brew in the cooler months) Im making sure that i put 5+ bottles (bombers) per batch away so I can make sure theres no dry spells. !

This brew season (yes I only brew in the cooler months) Im making sure that i put 5+ bottles (bombers) per batch away so I can make sure theres no dry spells. !

I don't blame you for brewing in the cooler months. I spent two weeks in Yuma for my job this summer, all I can say is that place is hot as hell. However, it's probably one of the most beautiful states I've visited. :mug:

Back