Greetings from Santa Cruz, CA

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

amercuric

Reaction score
"Not all chemicals are bad. Without chemicals such as hydrogen and oxygen, for example, there would be no way to make water, a vital ingredient in beer."
-Dave Barry, bestselling American author and Pulitzer Prize-winning columnist

Hello from Santa Cruz, CA, USA! I'm totally new to brewing but I can hack it, as I'm in a lab all day fiddling around with tubes and powders and stuff! I figured it's time to give the ol' beer taxes a buck and start brewing beer in my own style! NO TAXATION WITHOUT REPRESENTATION! I've found so much useful info on this site! THANKS SO MUCH! :mug:

Right now I'm extract-specialty grain, but hopefully after my first few batches I can move on to "AG" as you all call it. I'm looking forward to hangin' out on HBT and spending hours of my life learning "HOW IT'S DONE". This is my new obsession. SEE YA AROUND! :rockin:

~Andrew

Hi and welcome to the forums. You can learn a lot here on your way to making some great beer. Santa Cruz has a great climate for fermenting as it is never to hot or cold so it doesn't take much to regulate the temperatures. At least where I live by the ocean. :)

Back