Going to albaquerque nm suggestions?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Emc

Reaction score
I have to go to albaquerque for work and will have a day to kill. Anyone got any good suggestions for bars, breweries and maybe a bottle shop so I can bring a few things back that i cant find at home maybe?

There are several decent microbreweries in Alb. Marble Brewery downtown, 1st and Marble, is fairly good. Chama River, Jefferson & I25, has good food and some really good beer. Hallenbrick is a fairly small place that was getting started when I moved and they had a lot of good beer, 3817 Hawkins Rd NE. IL Vicino has a tap room close to the I40-I25 intersection, this is a new location and I have not had a chance to check it out but should be good. Turtle Mountain has great pizza and great beer, but it is in Rio Rancho to the north of Albuquerque so it could take a bit to get there.

Those were all the places I went to normally when I lived in Albuquerque, there is also Kelly's on Central by the college, but I never went there very often.

Il Vicino tap house is a really nice place and they have some great beers. It's located at 2381 Aztec, 87107. There's also La Cumbre brewery right near Il Vicino at 3313 Girard NE. They've got some pretty decent beers as well.

Latest posts

Back