• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: temperature controller

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BrewsCampbell

Reaction score
Hello. Tonight I scored a chest freezer to go with the kegs that have been sitting idle for three months! yay!

So, naturally, I'll be making a keezer soon (and a keezer build thread!), but I still need a temperature controller.

I am open to all controllers as I feel this will not be the be all end all keezer of my brewing existence, but the better...well, the better.

Please email me at zerokuhl84 at hotmail dot com since I've only space for five pms, or better yet, reply here.

Thank you hbt :mug: :tank:

Ive got a johnson analog controller id sell. Make me an offer. Its all wired up and basically brand new.

I've got a Ranco digital i wired up for my kegerator. I'm thinking of switching to a different control system for it, and if you'd like mine it'll probably make me get moving on my new project.

Here's a pic:

4061399457_932b520293.jpg

There's pics of how i wired it up in this set i have on flickr: Kegerator

Latest posts

Back