What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Decisions...

image-830270042.jpg

Forgot about stout day, today was way too long. Having a Jai Alai while I try to figure out how many 750's I can fit in the box I made up and left at work today. At least I have to go in at 6am tomorrow.

image-1364291598.jpg

Very interesting beer. The aroma kind of reminds me of a chocolate scratch and sniff, which for me is appealing and the taste is similar with a lot more depth and complexity, tons of flavor in this beer...all good. I mostly like simple beers but this is one I could enjoy every now and again.
http://s803.photobucket.com/user/funkadelicturkey/media/IMG_4123_zpsd150a724.jpg.html

I want two of those, one for drinkin and the other just because the name makes me laugh!

Saw a case of celebration tonight. Considered it, got others. It seems as though this is popular?

Was pondering between a bottle of my 2+ yr old Irish cream stout I just refrigerated a few days ago and a Narwal-what the hay,I only have had one Narwal in my life so far soo... Chose the Narwal but may be heading for the ICS next but intended originally to chill it longer. The Narwal was a good choice :)

Taking a sample of my ESB I brewed on Saturday. Lowest OG in a while (1.055) and its already at 1.010. Tastes nice too.

Also, thought about jacking four cases of celebration that were sitting out next to the play area at my Whole Foods while wobrien JR was playing...

image-1476844984.jpg

Back