What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
These Men Are Cowards, my wild blackberry stout. Drinking very well, too bad I've only got 5 left. Planning a rebrew with blueberries, wondering how important the primary strain is. Used 3942 last time, but it was special order from my LHBS and I hate to pay shipping for one smack pack.

image-4058579438.jpg

Shred said:
Local brewery here in CT. I have yet to dislike one of their beers.

I can't say I dislike any of their beers. But I can't say their beers are great.

Their Maibock and Saison are my favorites. The Maibock is not yet bottled.

I can't say I dislike any of their beers. But I can't say their beers are great.

Their Maibock and Saison are my favorites. The Maibock is not yet bottled.

Being a big hop head, I'm partial to Road 2 Ruin double IPA and their white IPA is the best of it's kind that I've tried.

I'm not sure I've had the Saison. Maybe I should start shopping around??

Back on topicccccc! My first great divide brew and obviously my first yeti. Mmmm delish. I can't wait to try the variants.

Being a big hop head, I'm partial to Road 2 Ruin double IPA and their white IPA is the best of it's kind that I've tried.

I'm not sure I've had the Saison. Maybe I should start shopping around??

I have to say I am also partial to Road 2 Ruin as far as Two Roads beers go. Worker's Comp is good and I also enjoy the white IPA. I haven't had the pils yet, but I'm sure it's good, at least as pils goes. Pils really isn't my style.

More pbr waiting for this to get cold.

ForumRunner_20130828_193849.jpg

Oh ya thanks fuzzy!
And yes I got all you homers yours too! Your welcome. ;-)

Remmy said:
Wish they distributed in Connecticut. I love it.

I wish they distributed here as well. I have my parents bring some for me from Chicago. Which reminds me, it's time for more. :D

NIZZLE! I think you brought the heat and it was just too much in "that other thread"!!

Anyway, I'm not sure if I want to break into my cider yet. Maybe I'll smash one more Yuengling.

Back on topicccccc! My first great divide brew and obviously my first yeti. Mmmm delish. I can't wait to try the variants.

My apologies. I quoted this earlier but didn't actually reply to it. I'd forgotten I multi-quoted with plans to reply. Anyway, at GABF last year I got to try the 2011 and 2010 Oak Aged Yeti. Sooooooo fookin' delicious. I wish I could my hands on a bottle or two of either of those.

Right now I am having my Raging Hop Monster DIPA that I brewed for NHC. Holding up well after 5 months in the bottle, but the hops are clearly fading.

20130828_195000.jpg

NIZZLE! I think you brought the heat and it was just too much in "that other thread"!!

Anyway, I'm not sure if I want to break into my cider yet. Maybe I'll smash one more Yuengling.

Ya I'm such a d!ck aren't I? Oh well more pbr while the good stuff chills.
Edit: I'll leave them alone don't need them to turn me in to the thread police
:rockin:

HB Chocolate Milk Stout while I read up on Nizzle's posts from somewhere else I was just perusing. Feels like a nice day to hit the beach for some reason.

Back