gonna brew for first time this week

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zbeeblebrox

Reaction score
Ok well tonight me and my friend took a drive to go get a brew kit that was on craigslist. its got everything we need with including a glass carboy instead of a bucket which i am happy about. now all i have to do is head down to the LHBS and pick up an ingredient kit to start my brew Saturday. hopefully all goes well. and on that note we have to decide what we want to brew. my friends like newcastle but i tend to like more something with a little more to it, so the question is what would you all suggest? oh and the shop we are going to is beer, beer, and more beer

That's a great store, whish I was in Cali!
Why not make an American brown ale, it's malty like an English brown, but hoppier like an American pale ale.

welcome abord. I would go for the style of brew you like and just use the KISS method ( keep it simple stupid ) they can help you out a bunch over there at More Beer.
Cheers
JJ

Back