What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
they certainly know how to blow! ;)

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1415751589.634940.jpg

Not so great wine with dinner. On to a beer. Not sure what yet though. The Best Buy article inspired me to listen to instrumental Christmas music.

1415752625265.jpg

I knew I was missing beer...tucked away in a crawl space for 12 months. It only gets about 105 degrees in there in the summer.

1415756209448.jpg

Why do all my beers turn into ester bombs after 3 weeks in the keg? This beer was probably the best I had brewed 3 weeks ago, and now showing obvious flaws.

I live in Memphis tn and we get all the victory beers except that one I've been wanting to try out for awhile now. Guess I need to ask the local liquor store and find out

I'm horrible at describing beer I need to watch more dar videos to get some lessons. All I can say is it taste like GOOD

I knew I was missing beer...tucked away in a crawl space for 12 months. It only gets about 105 degrees in there in the summer.

:( some good looking stuff there. Hope it's all ok.

Left hand milk stout. Waiting for some fried chicken.
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1415757841.008034.jpg

French Broad 13 Rebels ESB. I believe @Hello sent this to me in a trade. I just found it in the back of the fridge. It is really good, I'm not much for English styles but this is awesome.

Latest posts

Back