A good friend

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brewmasters Warehouse

Reaction score
I am gettinginto kegging and I asked a friend of mine that used to brew if he had some things he was not using that are related to kegging. He told me he had a full CO2 tank that I could have. I am thinking great I just saved myself some cash and picked up a 5 lb tank in the process. He comes over last night and drops off this:

DSC00605.JPG
:rockin:

The tank is next to a 6 gallon carboy just for scale. I think I'm good on CO2 for the next couple of years. That is a good friend.

I am gettinginto kegging and I asked a friend of mine that used to brew if he had some things he was not using that are related to kegging. He told me he had a full CO2 tank that I could have. I am thinking great I just saved myself some cash and picked up a 5 lb tank in the process. He comes over last night and drops off this:

DSC00605.JPG
:rockin:

The tank is next to a 6 gallon carboy just for scale. I think I'm good on CO2 for the next couple of years. That is a good friend.

thats a 20#er depending on how much you brew you can go through 2 to 3 of those a year. Youll find you start using Co2 for everything in the brewery.
That is a good friend indeed. Congrats and welcome to kegging your gonna love it!!!
JJ
JJ

I hope I can brew and drink enough to go through 2 or 3 a year, but since I have a 7 week old int he house that might be out of reach. I am switching to kegging just to save time and hassle form bottling. Good news is the the little one has already been "helping" me brew.

Latest posts

Back