• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

craigslist in michigan

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That has to be the most oblique craiglist add I have ever seen....for all we know it could be an overpriced mr beer kit or something. :D

Oh god, hide your daughters and your sheep, hb 99's coming back to town....:D

So you wanna do Kuhnen's instead of Dragonmead this time or what?

That's right...I'm coming BAAAck!!! Now stand still....;) We'll be coming into town on the 7th and leaving on the 10th, Friday.

Kuhnen's will be OK. I gotta try it at least once, right??

BUT WAIT...THERE'S MORE...we'll be back 2 weeks after that, 20-23 July.

NOTE: July 22 is my 55th B'day!!!! Where I OFFICIALLY become a member of the KMA (KISS MY ASS) Club for retirement purposes...:rockin::ban:

Oh great....you'll have hit the stage of pinching waitresses and smelling like pee then....fun:D

Just look for this sign I'll have put out at Kuhenen's for you.

_old-fart-parking.gif

:mug:

just let me know when you are going up for that beer. By the way I own the website (craigslist) not the beer stuff for sale.

Craigbrew

profilepic29175_1.gif

Craig Newmark, founder of the San Francisco Based Craiglist.

craig-newmark-crop-thumb.jpeg

I see now that you are rich, could get those hair plugs, dude. Makes you look younger and better looking.:D

:mug:

Latest posts

Back