Fischer Amber

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Alamo_Beer

Reaction score
Well....I popped this one open tonight and like it....better yet my girlfriend does! (as seen in the Rolling Rock thread) she's not really into beer. This one is pretty tasty though..refreshing I guess and I like the bottle. It's a pint flip top brown bottle.

Anyone else tried this? maybe have a clone?

Is it the D'alsace? They're decent and have great HB bottles. and are one of the less expensive bombers out there. Can't hardly go wrong.

Yeah God Emporer BillyBrew its the "D'alsace" I wouldn't have thought a french beer to be good but man it was tasty.

I agree homebrewer_99 it's good stuff....i'm going to try and "collect" a few more bottles...

maybe see if I can buy a case somewhere...

Anybody have a clone for this? I looked at the austinhomebrew.com site and they didn't have one...

I realize this thread is 3 years old but I gotta say, I think this beer has gotten worse or something. This has to be the worst Amber Ale I have ever had. It has a Champagne taste to it and is very light in color for an amber. Dont recommend it to anyone.

Back