Ran into some HBTrs at Dry Dock Brewing!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RichBrewer

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I decided to go have a couple beers at Dry Dock this evening and I had the good fortune of running into Dismantle360. I also met illinibrew04 and his SWMBO who are absolutely fantastic people! I had a wonderful time talking to everyone!
We all need to get together for an AG brewing session one of these days!

Thanks everyone for an enjoyable evening!

thats prtty cool...its a small world. I ran into some people i use to go to school with at a random gas station on my way to florida. The gas station was in the middle of know where and they were also going to florida.

Thats awesome man! What a small world. I think its great when brewers can get together and enjoy the hobby as a group. Its good fun.

I'm so jealous since I've yet to meet any HBTers. The one time I was planning on meeting up with Rev JC, a terrible storm mangled my house. Instead of meeting and getting to try his beer, I spent the weekend cutting and hauling trees off my house and fence. :(

One of these days I'm going to get off my chubby butt and get to a national brew fest. I'm looking forward to the day I can add to the "How many HBTers have you met" thread.

I'm so jealous since I've yet to meet any HBTers. The one time I was planning on meeting up with Rev JC, a terrible storm mangled my house. Instead of meeting and getting to try his beer, I spent the weekend cutting and hauling trees off my house and fence. :(

One of these days I'm going to get off my chubby butt and get to a national brew fest. I'm looking forward to the day I can add to the "How many HBTers have you met" thread.

Nurmy, You need to get to Denver for the Great American Beer Festival in October! There will be a few of us who will get together and you are more than welcome to join in.
If you and your HWMO are ever in the Denver area, let me know. I bet we can find a place that has good beer and maybe we could try a couple. :mug:

Nurmy, You need to get to Denver for the Great American Beer Festival in October! There will be a few of us who will get together and you are more than welcome to join in.
If you and your HWMO are ever in the Denver area, let me know. I bet we can find a place that has good beer and maybe we could try a couple. :mug:

I was actually planning on trying to get out there but my company decided to have our 35th anniversary convention on the same days. I would blow off the company convention but since I need to stay employed, the decision was made for me.

I know, I know, PRIORITIES and all that but I also need to pay the mortgage or I won't have a place to store all my beer gear. :D

Rich...I always have an eye pealed for you when I'm in the area....one of these days....BEFORE OCTOBER!
OH...and if I haven't posted it enough...The Apricot Blond (Dry Dock Recipe) won Peoples Choice at our county fair on Thursday!

W00t!

I was actually planning on trying to get out there but my company decided to have our 35th anniversary convention on the same days. I would blow off the company convention but since I need to stay employed, the decision was made for me.

I know, I know, PRIORITIES and all that but I also need to pay the mortgage or I won't have a place to store all my beer gear. :D
Oh, well if your job is more important than visiting with your HBT pals then fine! :D

Rich...I always have an eye pealed for you when I'm in the area....one of these days....BEFORE OCTOBER!
OH...and if I haven't posted it enough...The Apricot Blond (Dry Dock Recipe) won Peoples Choice at our county fair on Thursday!

W00t!

That Apricot blond is a great recipe and I'm not a big fruit beer fan. Congratulations on the people's choice award!

You guys let me know when you will be in town. I want to buy you a beer! :mug:

Latest posts

Back