new and ready to brew!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jwcreeduncg

Reaction score
hey yall, i am new to the brewing world. i was just hoping for some incite on the best home brewing kit for some one who is new to brewing and needs to conserve cash. any help would be great, thanks. also who is from greensboro, north carolina. lets shoot the ****.

hey yall, i am new to the brewing world. i was just hoping for some insight on the best home brewing kit for some one who is new to brewing and needs to conserve cash. any help would be great, thanks. also who is from greensboro, north carolina. lets shoot the ****.
Welcome aboard. Checkout your LHBS or Austin Homebrew Supply. You're wanting to conserve cash is relative. Can you afford $30- $50 for a batch of beer? Not counting equipment.

sure i could afford that. if am would not have to worry about money, what would a good kit to try to learn the most and get the best brew from?

Back