What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thot it was peeing off the deck ... :confused:

I hate that too. I like structure, order and discipline. Have I ever mentioned I was raised on Fort Benning Georgia by my jump master/drill instructor, veteran of 2 wars, career military father? A place for everything and everything in it's place or it's your ass.

Budweiser all damn afternoon. This **** gets old fast. How I used to go through cases of this stuff like water is beyond me. Might just say eff it and grab something I'm trying to age next

View attachment 295268

That's a Torpedo. Watching SNL because that's what I've done every Saturday for 30 years and I'd hate to let the brass at NBC down now.

do it.do it now. throw your brick through one of their millions of windows. I think Tim Armstrong has a brick you can borrow. wanna borrow one of mine? hells, you can haveit! can I throw bricks too? I'm gonna bust some s#!t up! what the flocc were we talking about? wanna get a beer? howabout a cawfeh stout?!? c'mon, milk sock! let's get some cawfeh stout in us! it's the marther floccin' season 'n' s#!t, son! get some!!!! flocc yeeee-haaaawwww!!!!!!!!

where the flocc is my brick?

do it.do it now. throw your brick through one of their millions of windows. I think Tim Armstrong has a brick you can borrow. wanna borrow one of mine? hells, you can haveit! can I throw bricks too? I'm gonna bust some s#!t up! what the flocc were we talking about? wanna get a beer? howabout a cawfeh stout?!? c'mon, milk sock! let's get some cawfeh stout in us! it's the marther floccin' season 'n' s#!t, son! get some!!!! flocc yeeee-haaaawwww!!!!!!!!

where the flocc is my brick?

Oh yeah, I wanna riot.

I'm going for a beer. I think there's beer.

Oh yeah, I wanna riot.

I'm going for a beer. I think there's beer.

Beer it is!

IMG_20150808_230301497.jpg

Back