• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Amber Glass gallon jugs box of 4 - used

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

4GallonJugs

Reaction score
I have several boxes of used jugs; with 4 Amber glass jugs each. that I want to sell. the jugs are pharmaceutical grade 4 liter jugs ( 1 gallon 7.5 oz ).

Amber glass jugs, protect the content from UV light in ambient that produce undesired chemical reactions and kills yeasts and other beneficial organisms.
check them at my ebay
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140484604124&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT

or look for item number 140484604124

I you are interested give me a call 407 535 1300, I am in Orlando FL. and can ship UPS ground, the box is kind of big, 15" x 15" x 17" and weight 16 pounds.
or you can pick them up at my house.
Once they are gone .. they are gone.

Mmmm... used jugs that are often used for nasty chemicals with no indication of what was in them, which you came here for the sole purpose of selling. Cool...

Yeah, even if you told me you only kept spring water in them, I wouldnt risk buying them.

Sent from my iPhone using HB Talk

Yeah, even if you told me you only kept spring water in them, I wouldnt risk buying them.

Whats the difference in these, and buying acid carboys and washing them out. They are glass, should be able to safely clean out whatever was in them, and use them with beer without any problems.

Look like the same ones my buddy gets me from the lab he works at. They are used for irradiated (sp?) water, completely sterile. I use them for all kinds of brewing stuff.

Mmmm... used jugs that are often used for nasty chemicals with no indication of what was in them, which you came here for the sole purpose of selling. Cool...
I use them myself, and yes a do brew ocassionally twice or 4 times a year, and the jugs are from 99.99 purity lab Deionized water, Isopropyl alcohol or acetone that since it is 99.99 % pure when it evaporates leaves no residue, basides they are washed by lab standards, what is called triple wash.
Will you risk the kind of trouble you are mentioning (like poisoning someone) for a few bucks.. NO; I don't think so, Me neither. Thanks for your remark.

Latest posts

Back