I found a brewing minion

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

amfukuda

Reaction score
I think I have not only converted a dedicated coors drinker to good craft beer but also somehow turned him into a brewers apprentice it's a good day

minion-maker.jpg

Done like my dad did and bred one. He's six now and not much help but by the time he's old enough I should have him trained well.

Mine is 2.5 and loves watching me brew. He also like when he gets to sample the sweet wort out of the boil kettle prior to hop addtions.

Future brewer in training.

My son is going to be one this weekend.
He has been to my LHBS about 93% of the times I've been.

The guys there ask where he is when I don't bring him.

He did, however, cause me to boil over this morning. Lol.

My 4 year old daughter is my brew minion, has been very helpful with adding hops and holding bottles.

The problem with minions is that they like the banana flavor too much... :)

that being said... my three girls helped me bottle last night...

My minion is 2. She is a trooper and also goes with me to my LHBS. If I could only train her to bring me a beer. So close lol

I want a brewing minion.
He should limp, laugh maniacally and say "Yes Master" with a lisp.

I know its not exactly what you meant, but I kinda visualized the hunchback of notre dam.
In the movie, the little boys name is Zephyr, and that's my little assistant brewer's name :)

I was thinking Igor in "Young Frankenstein". "It's pronounced Eyegor". "They told me your name was EEgor"!? "Well they were wrong then,weren't they?!". lmao,Marty Feldman rocks!:D

My minion is a 12 y.o. redheaded spitfire who really doesn't enjoy the smell of wort, and she reminds me every time. :D

My minion is 2. She is a trooper and also goes with me to my LHBS. If I could only train her to bring me a beer. So close lol

Mine is bad enough about trying to steal drinks of my beer now, don't think I want him being able to help himself.

My minion has started slacking off on the helping now that she has ready access to texting and junk like that. I mean, COME ON! I don't even ask her to hand crank the crusher anymore!

Back