Home Brewing Research Project – Short Survey (chance to win FREE beer!)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thought that one of the options on why I hadnt move to all-grain should have been "not enough time".

Thanks mlyday for the feedback. I'll see about making the changes.

Ill talk to my group about posting the results. Thanks for all the feedback. We were not expecting so much participation. Guess Pliny is taken for granted here in CA.

insky! Pliney me please :ban:

I wrote on the extra comment section at the bottom reason for not brewing all grain was time related

Decent survey (needs some more options though)... Figure my chances of actually getting one of the five bottles is just south of slim to nil... :tank: Especially since it's not a random drawing. :eek:

Done, I can only be hopeful of being one of the lucky 5. But even then I don't think I'll ever get my hands on a pliny in New Zealand!

Should have put a little instruction on what you expected in the last comment box. I was more than willing to write something, but really didn't know what you wanted. Should I have commented on my experience homebrewing? On what I wish I had hardware wise? Somethign I have hardware wise I would never give up? etc...

But it was a fine survey, I was getting into it - wished it lasted longer.

done. good luck everyone. If not me, then maybe a shot at a clone version in the future :cross:

Amazing responses and feedback. Thanks everyone. Who would have thought that Pliny would drive in so many responses. Keep em coming.

Not to be a buzzkill, but you should probably be aware of the legal issues of giving away alcohol as a prize. Especially since you have no age verification built into the survey.

Other than that, pretty nicely done survey. I'm a research manager for a marketing consulting firm, PM me if you ever want to bounce any questions off me...

Survey = taken

Party pooper = HokieBrewer (pretty sure ATF has bigger issues to deal with than 5 bottles of Pliney)

Status = as you were and cheers!

Is there a "only those who don't have access to pliny may win the pliny" clause?

in all technicality, if that were the case, wouldn't anyone who did the survey essentially have access, albeit based on chance, to pliny, thus removing any eligibility?

Just wanted to thank everyone for the great feedback we've received on the survey so far. There is still one more day to complete the survey and get entered for a chance to win one of 5 bottles of Pliny the Elder. We will post the results on this forum, beeradvocate.com and brewingnetwork.com.

Cheers!

Just wanted to thank everyone for the great feedback we've received on the survey so far. There is still one more day to complete the survey and get entered for a chance to win one of 5 bottles of Pliny the Elder. We will post the results on this forum, beeradvocate.com and brewingnetwork.com.

Cheers!

please PM me first when I win ;)

-=Jason=-

Fashionably late, but I’m in too.

I hereby invoke the “Never even heard of Pliny before this post” clause. So pick me, five times, because every one knows you need more than one to truly appreciate a good beer

Survey taken. I like this kind of survey. I do need a good beer so I would like to win but wont hold it against anyone if they do. Cheers all!

Done. How about a Heard of Pliny, but never had the opportunity to try it clause?

Again, thanks to all who participated in the survey. We have chosen the 5 lucky winners and have PM'd them. Once we hear from all of them and they have all responded with their mailing addresses we will post their names here for all to see. They have till 4/4 to respond and claim their prize. If they don't reply, another lucky person will be chosen at random.

-Dennis

I have relatives staying with us this weekend from Ca I am going to try and get them to bring me some Pliny the Elder

where can this be had in Orange County Ca, Bev mo?

-=Jason=-

I have relatives staying with us this weekend from Ca I am going to try and get them to bring me some Pliny the Elder
where can this be had in Orange County Ca, Bev mo?

Jason, found the below at this link: http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20100301113310AApD0z7
"If there's a Beverage Warehouse give them a try. I don't know my SoCal geograpy, but here's a list of all the accounts in Southern California:"

For me, I have a relative in Seattle who is gonna ship me a six of Pliny and a six of Fat Tire. It's an atrocity that some beers just don't make it to Ohio. Often times, I cry myself to sleep at night...

Back