• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Modified Keggles in Maine

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tyru007

Reaction score
I have three modified 15 gallon stainless keggles. Each was modified with a 12" hole cut in the top for a standard lid (I have 2 lids), two 1/2" female couplings welded at the bottom of each keg in the 3 and 9 o clock positions for outlet and liquid sight tube and a third 1/2" female coupling about 1/3 from the bottom in the 6 o clock position for a thermometer. I have had them in storage for many years but have never used them. They are still in excellent condition, very heavy duty, clean with no dents. I have a 1/2" stainless coupling with siphon tube installed in one keg. No other fittings are included. $95 each or all three for $250. Needs to be picked up. I do make trips to NH, MA and CT every now and again.

SOLD

Picks by any chance? Also where abouts in Maine? I'll be there in early June I could arrange a pick up if It wasn't way up North.

I am from Gilford NH and I'm interested in all 3. You are up by Bath? Nice trip for us. Do you have pictures.
Thank You

Picks by any chance? Also where abouts in Maine? I'll be there in early June I could arrange a pick up if It wasn't way up North.

I'm about 20 minutes north of Portland and about 1.5 hours north of the NH border.

I will post some pics when I get a chance.

I live in Cape Elizabeth (basically Portland), and I'm interested in at least one, if not two of them if Willow663 doesn't get there first :p. If you're coming down to Portland any time soon I can meet your somewhere, or I can come pick them up.

Let me know - Thanks.

I live in Cape Elizabeth (basically Portland), and I'm interested in at least one, if not two of them if Willow663 doesn't get there first :p. If you're coming down to Portland any time soon I can meet your somewhere, or I can come pick them up.

Let me know - Thanks.

I'm in South Portland and I'm interested in 1 or 2 if we can work out a a combined purchase between sdrioux and myself. I'm willing to travel.

I'm about a half hour from you in Farmingdale. I'd be interested in one. Maybe we can work a trade of some sort if you're still into brewing or wine making. I manage a home brew supply shop.

Back