What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cawfeh in my favorite mug. So glad I stayed hydrated properly last night
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1396108382.692946.jpg

So... Just found my daughters hamster. Squished flat as a pancake between the wall and the dresser that his cage is on. I'm over hamsters and she is too I think. Pretty sure I have her talked into a bearded dragon

you're not dead to me, but I am disappointed.

Lol. When i was young I was reading The X-Men with Wolverine, there was Punisher and Deathlok the Demolisher and DC had Batman and the big boy scout Superman by comparison DC was just so damn lame it biased my against them forever.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Prepping 2 round of a local comp. Got German wheat/rye _ sours for the first round, American wheat & cream ales in the 2nd. Fun on 4 hours sleep.

Think I must have had a tiny blow off. There is no mess anywhere but looks like trub in my airlock?

Sent from here, because that's where I am.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1396110291.241480.jpg

Think I must have had a tiny blow off. There is no mess anywhere but looks like trub in my airlock?

Sent from here, because that's where I am.

Let it rock for a bit. If it gets worse. Put a 3/8ths hose in there and run it into a pot of Starsan. You're good.

Sent from the Land of the Free and the Home of the Brave.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1396121450.435775.jpg

Almost went to the LHBS this morning to get grain for a brew. Kind of regretting it now. Wish I had brewed today.

View attachment 189386

Almost went to the LHBS this morning to get grain for a brew. Kind of regretting it now. Wish I had brewed today.

I have a variety 12 w/ those in it, but now drinking a Duck Rabbit Black IPA, decent but not big fan of the hops they chose to use...can't wait for my black IPA to finish up so I can enjoy 5 gal's worth!

Attachments

• 1396121838538.jpg
    1396121838538.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 65
I am holding off until tonight , going to a beer tasting and last I heard there was ~20 or so beers to sample

I was headed up to my LHBS this morning but my order for Citra will not be here until Monday. Today would of been a good brew day

Sent from the future using neurological impulses.

My Arrogant Bastard clone at a week in the bottles. I've got two bombers of the original in the fridge for a side by side once it's fully conditioned, but at this point it tastes very close to me.

What are you making today?

I'm bored. About to go back outside and do work around the back if the house. With beer, of course.

Back