My thanks to Ryan and Brewstoria

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CreamyGoodness

Reaction score
Not sure if this is the proper forum, but I wanted to publically thank Ryan and the Brewstoria club for inviting me to their Thai beer tasting on Wednesday.

Friendly, open group and not a single beer was below "wow" with several making their way into "stellar" territory. Plus, it was at Five Napkin Burger, which just might have the best bleu cheese burger I've ever tasted.

Warms my heart that a grumpy jerk like me can still be welcomed into a group of fantastic people in what is still, warts and all, the best city on the planet.

:mug:
James

Wow, James. This is a huge compliment. Thank you so much for this. More importantly though, thank you for coming to the event and bringing your kick ass mead. You've set the bar really high i'll tell you that much. I'm looking forward to next time!

Cheers

Ryan

Wow, James. This is a huge compliment. Thank you so much for this. More importantly though, thank you for coming to the event and bringing your kick ass mead. You've set the bar really high i'll tell you that much. I'm looking forward to next time!

Cheers

Ryan

Hope to be doing it again real soon, Ryan. Unfortunately, the wedding planning just ate up this weekend, so looks like I have to go for 2 months from now. There was a very pleasant chap named Cliff that gave me his card and asked for a recipe, but the card met with its demise in the laundry... do you happen to have his email?

Thanks again
James

Back