Why ordering grain in bulk sucks.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Noleafclover

Reaction score
Because now I am not expecting any packages from fed-ex/UPS. The fed-ex guy for sure is not going to know what to do with himself. My guess is that he'll just stop here anyway and search his truck for my missing box.

:sigh:

LOL!

Keep trying! That guy is counting on you. I did that to my UPS guy a while back. He was a wreck. He started stopping by "just to chat" and after about a week he was just a broken man.

Never again. It was just too sad. Now I order whether I need something or not. Here are some of my latest deliveries: CO2 charger. New racking hoses to replace the older ones. Keg Lube and BLC. 200 one pound coffee bags. Stout faucet. box of nitrogen capsules. 3 cornies.

This is just the past three days but I think you get the idea. Every little bit helps to keep the world in order.

I think this mission of mercy is something the wife an accept. An extra carboy here, a vial of yeast there... It's all to keep the world in perfect order, even if I don't actually need this stuff.

Back