What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its weird not seeing your mad elf picture :cross:

Funny thing is that I still see it on the mobile app. Haven't been on the desktop site in months. Maybe I'll re-up at some point.

Still working in this cider. ImageUploadedByHome Brew1393894174.330733.jpg

Sent from my GameBoy using Super Mario Bros. 3

Muscle Milk gets people fat.

Let's brew a floccing beer already, no? Cheers.

Tonight has been the first Monday I've been this ****ed up. Wow. 11 brews later. Goodnight.

Come down!!! Supernaut dry hopped with citra and Amarillo is next!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Dude, I've been drinking since 1230. And I don't want to sit in a crowd. That's why I didn't go in the first place. Have a great time down there and let me know how those brews are!!!

New Haven huh? If I leave now, I can be there in 2hrs. Said the man who wishes he could. Although, I have an office in Hamden and Wallingford. Maybe a last minute meeting needs to be scheduled tomorrow?

Lucky mofo mewithstupid

Hamden isn't far from Nebco. Right beer the thnneV!!! Tunnel

Giving that a go as well, not working out tonight though ;)

If you're looking for an easy wine recipe search for Ed Wort's Apfelwein..

Melana turned me onto it, I have not made any yet but supposedly it's amazingly good and very potent.

Edwort's apfelwein is too easy... to drink :D

I'm drinking an American Rye. Anybody who says that an extract beer can't be good... has never drank a good beer brewed with extract. This is a really good beer.

I'm still somewhat a newbie and I have only done extract with a grain steep brewing so far...and I have had some real successes. There were a couple so-so brews, but I've done a really good Bavarian Hefeweizen, nut brown ale and a kick butt American wheat with citra hops, dried sweet orange peel and rum-soaked fresh lemon zest (Just finished one of those!). All extract.

Since SWMBO pointed out that the recent uptick in my Diabeetus coincides with my increase in alcohol consumption...I'm currently drinking the milk from my cereal bowl.

More water...

Finished mixing up the rice and yeast balls

Oh and whipped up some pineapple skeeter pee... I was bored

Looking good. I've got to make a batch of Skeeter Pee soon. I've got all the ingredients but, I've been dragging my feet. Never had it but I'd like to have at least 5 gallons for summer. Maybe 10. :)

Another, yet smaller pour of rice wine. This stuff creeps up on ya and then klobbers you on the melon.

1393897667635.jpg

I'm still somewhat a newbie and I have only done extract with a grain steep brewing so far...and I have had some real successes. There were a couple so-so brews, but I've done a really good Bavarian Hefeweizen, nut brown ale and a kick butt American wheat with citra hops, dried sweet orange peel and rum-soaked fresh lemon zest (Just finished one of those!). All extract.

Since SWMBO pointed out that the recent uptick in my Diabeetus coincides with my increase in alcohol consumption...I'm currently drinking the milk from my cereal bowl.

I brewed with extract for 13 years. nothing wrong with extract. and don't let anyone tell you that you're a "Betty Crocker Brewer" because of it.:rockin:

Attempted REDRUM, rum barrel aged premeditated murder barley wine. Unreal. Like candy. Vs regular non rum barrel aged. ImageUploadedByHome Brew1393898850.940716.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Last nugget nectar after getting back from swimming with the family at the y. Watching hockey now with said beer, and can't complain. Had my last sucks before we left to go swimming. On a related note, I need to either drink my beer and/or buy more craft beer.

Yeah, we heard it gets crowded so we were there at like 6:30 on a Monday. It was pretty slow. Great food too.

Back