What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
On to a little tartness:
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1407852855.125189.jpg

Wow. Prices crazy on them being imported so far? I can't imagine what the temptation 750 would cost to crack open there.

You're getting beers in Tokyo that I want in NC and cannot get. My life is ****.

Okay, not **** but come on beer distributors!

The 2013 tart of darkness was $32, permanent funeral was $10, Arctic Panzer was $9. So not bad really. They had Dark lord also but I just had a bottle a couple weeks ago so passed on that.

Sample of my red rye ale. About to rack into my barrel.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1407858436.077798.jpg

The 2013 tart of darkness was $32, permanent funeral was $10, Arctic Panzer was $9. So not bad really. They had Dark lord also but I just had a bottle a couple weeks ago so passed on that.

I paid ten for arctic panzer.... At fff

Coffee, lots of coffee.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Tiger Uppercut home brew

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1407868286.471642.jpg

Finishing this wheel bearing. FML.

Sample of my red rye ale. About to rack into my barrel.

I thought your Brett saison was going into the barrel? Or do you have multiples now?

Having water and leaving the home office early. All my meetings for the day were canceled. Factor in not getting bothered every five minutes and I got a ton of work done!

I thought your Brett saison was going into the barrel? Or do you have multiples now?

It was. But I remembered I still have to oak my red rye ale (racking in about an hour from now when I'm done with the car) and then I want to oak my imperial pumpkin.

It'll be my sour barrel after that. I oaked the saison with the same type of wood (American oak - medium toast).

Tiger Uppercut home brew

View attachment 217310

Finishing this wheel bearing. FML.

Good luck, did you have to pack and press or was it assembled?

Looking to buy some Captain Lawrence after finding out that the brewery was 5 mins from where I just was.

Attachments

• 1407872514433.jpg
    1407872514433.jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 78
  • 1407872531418.jpg
    1407872531418.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 74
  • 1407872547434.jpg
    1407872547434.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 82
I'll take that mash/boil kettle sitting outside lol

It was just sitting in their parking lot along with these barrels and keg looking things.

I didn't know they were closed on Monday and Tuesday.

The "Jersey" in me almost came out since they were closed and I was driving the truck. ;)

1407875154409.jpg

Tell Me more...

Just a few steps but one of them is key. Drinking it now.

Make root beer for your kids. Keg it and let them drink it all. Adding some home made iced cream for root beer floats is a good idea during this step. Set the root beer keg in front of counter that has your fermenter on it so that you remember to clean it when you clean and sanitize others.

Key step here, buy a variety pack 12er from Upland brewery. Drink all of it in a short amount of time while sanitizing kegs.

Forget to do anything with the root beer keg. Drop the soft side of your auto siphon in it and rack a Pliny the elder clone onto the remaining cup of root beer.

Regret it

Learn to like it.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Back