Now I have to start 2 more batches....

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NurseNan

Reaction score
As bottling day grew close, I took a trip to my local supply shop to get more bottles. Lo and behold, I find a sale on used 5 gal. carboys, for $10! So along with the wine bottles, I bought 2 more. Since Mead needs to age for such a long time, how many carboys/batches can I realisticly have on the go at one time? :cross: Or should I say, how many more batches can I have on the go without my husband freaking out?

You Go Girl:ban: I dont know how many you can manage but if your man loves mead he should be happy happy:drunk: You might as well face it your addicted to brewing:rockin:

yeah, I'm addicted alright :mug: I just don't know if he likes mead :confused: He sure likes the beer I just bottled, though, and no complaints about the wine (except maybe the volume....I need a bigger wine rack). He keeps asking why I need to brew all this stuff.........What a silly question!!!;)

NurseNan said:
As bottling day grew close, I took a trip to my local supply shop to get more bottles. Lo and behold, I find a sale on used 5 gal. carboys, for $10! So along with the wine bottles, I bought 2 more. Since Mead needs to age for such a long time, how many carboys/batches can I realisticly have on the go at one time? :cross: Or should I say, how many more batches can I have on the go without my husband freaking out?
Great find, you'd have been mad to turn down the used carboys at that price! I'd say risk the fury of your Husband, go back for another 2 and get a another beer on the go for him as a way of diffusing the situation! :D

Latest posts

Back