Awesome source of beer equipment & parts

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LakeGrove

Reaction score
I was looking for equipment for my winery when I came across a Superior Products catalog. In case you are not familiar with these guys here's link:

Draft Boxes, Draft Beer Boxes - Superior Products

I have seen some very nice homade draft boxes on this forum. These guys have some nice commercially made boxes. They also carry huge stock pots, cooling systems, ss sinks and just about anything you need for your home or commercial brewery.

Have fun! :tank:

The cheapest place I've found perlick taps on (been posted on threads before)- they were fast at shipping them to.

*EDIT* Just checked email- SuperProd 10% off entire order going on now! */EDIT*

Plus free shipping for orders over $250. Bah I don't care, I'm buyin 4 perlicks now! I've never seen them so cheap, and at 28.16 each after discount I don't wanna wait no mo.

The cheapest place I've found perlick taps on (been posted on threads before)- they were fast at shipping them to.

*EDIT* Just checked email- SuperProd 10% off entire order going on now! */EDIT*

Been waiting almost 2 weeks for 4 perlicks to be delivered. I was supposed to have them in 4 days leaving from charlotte, after 5 days I called them & was told the order was cancelled because charlotte never had them in the first place, So the order was never was put back into the system. These items have been paid in full out of my account. Apparently they were shipped from St Paul location yesterday :mad::mad::mad:

Damn, I'm wondering if I should spring for two more Perlicks now. Time to sweet talk the SWMBO.

Back