Want to be my friend?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yooper

Ale's What Cures You!
Staff member
Admin
Mod
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
:D
We now have the ability to add friends to our profile. I like that. Except I now have a question- how does it work? In the old buddy list, we could see when our "friends" were online. What am I missing? What is the purpose? And, more importantly, who wants to be my friend? :D

Is this a shameless attempt to beat Wortmonger? For a guy who's hardly on here, he sure has a buttload of friends, since almost day one....

:D

No, my goal was to beat Brewpastor. And OlllO. But I was too polite to say that. :D It sounds cruel to want to beat a nice pastor, and a guy with a trillion "beer miles".

No, I seriously am just wondering what exactly I now DO with my friends. It used to be that you could see when your "buddies" were online with a dropdown box. So, I could log in and see that, say, Revvy was online. I could either ignore that info, or PM or look for some revelations posted by that friend. So now we have a new format- but the question is now, "So what do we do with this ability?"

No, my goal was to beat Brewpastor. And OlllO. But I was too polite to say that. :D It sounds cruel to want to beat a nice pastor, and a guy with a trillion "beer miles".

No, I seriously am just wondering what exactly I now DO with my friends. It used to be that you could see when your "buddies" were online with a dropdown box. So, I could log in and see that, say, Revvy was online. I could either ignore that info, or PM or look for some revelations posted by that friend. So now we have a new format- but the question is now, "So what do we do with this ability?"

Of course if you beat them then you'd be beating me as well....:D

seriously, maybe since this is so new, this idea of brewspace, that maybe we need to come up with some "uses" for it, and suggest it...I like the idea of knowing who of my friends are online, and what they posred recently....

I'd also like to know whats' happening on that side, while on this side of the forum...for example I would like to see the "club threads" as new posts in when I click on new posts button...I think we'd get more traffic...it maybe a couple days before I remember to check the michigan forums.

Hey now, I'm on everyday. I like friends, lol. Yooper is cathing up real quick ;) I love all the new brewspace stuff plus it makes me feel good to be most viewed, lol.

Now I don't feel so bad about my own shameless friend begging thread from a while back. It got me lots of new "friends" and I regularly visit my profile and pet them and stroke them and love them and.......Meh, you don't wanna know. ;)

Back