Cherry buster

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Natas

Reaction score
now that I have your attention..
How's your fantasy girl/guy? I just watched Giada cook up some tasty treats and I could swear I saw a booby fall out when she was pulling something out the oven wearing those low cut shirts that she does. Think I even came a lil bit....
Maybe not my ultimate fantasy yum-yum, but ding-dang close.

Oh, BTW, on my 5 pint of apfelwein :ban:

Holy Hell! First of all, Giada would get it any day of the week.

Secondly, 5 pints of Apfelwein will make your skull cave in. Just don't call Edwort a motherf*cker in the morning. :D

After 5 pints of Apfelwein you hallucinated the boob, and you weren't watching Giada on Food Network you were watching the 2 fat ladies on BBC. :D

btw, have you ever seen her vacations show? IIRC she wears a bikini and a wrap through like 75% of the episodes. (drooling emoticon).

My guilty pleasure is that Australian Asian chick (don't know the name of the show) but, she dresses like a man so I have to be very imaginative.

giada-delaurentiis-3-08073.jpg

I don't have TV so I had to look her up, not bad at all! According to wiki viewers accuse the network of hiring a model to pretend to cook when the show started.

giada-delaurentiis-3-08073.jpg

I don't have TV so I had to look her up, not bad at all! According to wiki viewers accuse the network of hiring a model to pretend to cook when the show started.

"Accuse the network?" ...and they have a problem with that? I'll admit..I'm not sure I have gone to foodtv.com to get any recipe she has made, but I still watch her show and no problem whatsoever if she wasnt a cook prior to food network.

Latest posts

Back