What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:d

image-4026144003.jpg

Maybe small batch stuff? Maybe I got ripped off, either way I have a 31 gallon whiskey barrel and a ginormius French oak 79 gallon that was used for sauv blanc. Which is what I used it for before I used it for my farmhouse ale (remind me to send you some)

Ok send me some reminder sent ;-)

alright guys i had a lot of great IPA's last night but also had some others in between, lets see if i can keep it all straight

had to start the night with a southern tier 2Xipa, then HAD to have the last ganhdi bot :D while i let my flat iron marinate. SMASHED 2 odells IPAs while grilling the steaks (and no i dont use that tiny thing in the background). I could not let that resin survive national IPA day so that was next! Then things start going hazy haha I think i had a levitation ale somewhere, then a HF hefe, Odell Porter, St. Lupulin, Another odell IPA and to finish it all off a nice glass of HOPTIMUM! I hurt today but its my b-day and ill be drinking soon enough

2013-08-01 17.33.18.jpg

2013-08-01 18.18.42.jpg

2013-08-01 18.53.59.jpg

2013-08-01 19.14.51.jpg

2013-08-01 23.48.18.jpg

alright guys i had a lot of great IPA's last night but also had some others in between, lets see if i can keep it all straight

had to start the night with a southern tier 2Xipa, then HAD to have the last ganhdi bot :D while i let my flat iron marinate. SMASHED 2 odells IPAs while grilling the steaks (and no i dont use that tiny thing in the background). I could not let that resin survive national IPA day so that was next! Then things start going hazy haha I think i had a levitation ale somewhere, then a HF hefe, Odell Porter, St. Lupulin, Another odell IPA and to finish it all off a nice glass of HOPTIMUM! I hurt today but its my b-day and ill be drinking soon enough

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Have a great day.

thanks nizzle! driving to Power and Lights in Kansas City tonight to go to flying saucer draught emporium, 225 craft beers on tap!!!! :D cant F@#$ing wait!!!!

finsfan said:

Epic. :D glad I could help

2nd pour. Onto the mash. American wheat split batch half straight up half raspberry secondary. Comin up

NIZZLE said:
Nice lets do this :)

Popped that baby open but I forgot I had the HK on me. So I had to ditch the beer for a min. I'm drinking now and brewing a porter.

finsfan said:
that was warm up for tonight, flying saucer has 225 craft brews, I already know im starting with a bells 2 hearted, then founders double trouble and FW double jack :D

Looks like your making it IPA week instead of day. Enjoy the palate destroying hop bombs! Happy bday.

Dave37 said:
Back in black is another good one from them. They make some good year round brews.

I've been to 21A in SanFran. I actually went in Feb (3 yrs ago) and that was Strong Beer Month there. Hammered some high-powered black IPAs close to 10% and some others. Love that place.

Looks like your making it IPA week instead of day. Enjoy the palate destroying hop bombs! Happy bday.

haha everyday should be IPA day, my fridge at any given time has about 80% IPA's and a few others, stone levitation is the exception now, and one of remmys sculpins that im gonna kill at lunch today!

I know yesterday I said I don't usually drink at lunch during the week (and that's the truth!) but with only four more hours until vacation I figured why not?! :mug:

And someone who lives on a mountain would probably enjoy this very much! ;)

Awesome bottle opener! And as someone who lived at the base of a mountain (cheyenne mountain) , it would be a nice refreshing tasty brew.

haha everyday should be IPA day, my fridge at any given time has about 80% IPA's and a few others, stone levitation is the exception now, and one of remmys sculpins that im gonna kill at lunch today!

Every day is IPA day at my house.

I have a poker run in NE Kansas tomorrow. None of the bars will have anything resembling an IPA or craft beer. Guess I better pack a big cooler...

SavageHawk said:
I have a poker run in NE Kansas tomorrow. None of the bars will have anything resembling an IPA or craft beer. Guess I better pack a big cooler...

Good luck. If youre takin the poker serious maybe thats a good thing. I know i like to think drinking doesnt affect my game...but it does big time. Well once i get to a certain point anyway. One or two doesnt hurt.

Latest posts

Back