Soda in Keezer?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tylo_k2008

Reaction score
Hello. I have a 4 tap keezer project that I am starting and I want to have atleast one of the taps to be a soda tap. I was Just wondering how much tubing will I need. I heard I need alot so the soda doesn't come out that fast, but now I am looking for an exact number of feet. Anyone else have soda in their kegorator? Le me know. Thanks!

Hello. I have a 4 tap keezer project that I am starting and I want to have atleast one of the taps to be a soda tap. I was Just wondering how much tubing will I need. I heard I need alot so the soda doesn't come out that fast, but now I am looking for an exact number of feet. Anyone else have soda in their kegorator? Le me know. Thanks!

I don't do the soda thing... buuuuut, I'm pretty sure at the CO2 levels of soda, 10-12 feet of 5/16" tubing would do the trick nicely without causing too much foaming. Cheers!

We do sparkling wine carved at twice the pressure of beer. We use about 20 feet of 3/16" id vinyl tubing.

Soda has much higher carbonation than beer - you need to set your soda regulator to 35 PSI and have 35' of 3/16" beer line between your keg and faucet.

Latest posts

Back