• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: Oxygen regulator for disposable tanks

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 40839

Reaction score
I've got the wand/diffusion stone/HEPA filter setup from Williams to use with an aquarium pump, but really don't want to deal with supervising aerating a carboy at 30 minutes a time (times two, since I do 10 gallon batches!) so am looking for an oxygen regulator to use with the disposable tanks. Like these thingies:

phpThumb.php

http://morebeer.com/view_product/16606/like/Oxygen_Regulator_-_For_Disposable_Tanks_w_Barb

But unfortunately can't seem to find them in stock anywhere. (I can find them as part of a full kit from AHS, but just need the regulator).

Anyone got one hanging around that they'd be willing to sell?

Yuri. Yuri!! As if yer welding skills aren't enough, you bring this to the table!

I actually have that same setup, minus the regulator, which is all I need... would you be willing to sell that separately?

Williams was selling 'em for $19.99 plus shipping, Morebeer for $22 and it's my lhbs. Found a thread where someone was selling one for $15 shipped (I think) does that sound fair?

And the haggling commences!

*shakes fist*

Damn you, stupid mail!!!

Since they seem to be backordered everywhere, that sounds fine - PM me yer address or email, and I'll get payment out to ya right now.

...and done! You should have the cash in hand. Damn, half an hour start to finish, I think this may almost set a record for a WTB thread in here...

Back