What's your brewery name?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well ive got a name and a crazy logo drawn up..just havent got it made into labels yet. its called the Elusive Maine Moostah brew...the logo is this crazy Moose/lobster hybrid....basically a moose body with lobster claws as antlers and the lobster tail as armor over the mooses back. It even has a story as being born on the shores of the old Maine Yankee nuke plant. I want to get it on t-shirts as well to sell to the tourists who flock here each summer..lol

steve

Dirty Laundry Brewery

I brought home a used kegerator, not the best looking equipment out there, but good enough for the price. Wife said, you're not bringing this thing inside the house, are you? I said, of course not honey, it will sit in the garage next to the dirty laundry. Then, I explained to her I'll be brewing my own beer and that put a big smile on her face. :D

LiQuiD Hero Brewery:mug:

n662768131_1802784_9145.jpg

Mine is Bent Tree Brewing Company. Really means nothing and I think thats what I like about it. Just sounds good to me and I thought I could do some fun labels.

I feel like the only non-creative person here. :confused:
OK, I'll try to help you out. I was thinking about your name "Sir Humpsalot" and the word BREWERY then I remembered this cartoon character.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vfeAqlYv2wQ]YouTube - hong kong phooey[/ame]

So based on them both call yours LONG DONG BREWERY!

MZMR

It stands for Mzungu Mrefu, which was what everybody called me while living in Kenya. It means "tall white guy".

I am working on some logo ideas now. The sticking point is that I want to name my beers after my favorite mountains and other places here in Utah, so the Swahili acronym and Utah landmarks might be a bit conflicting...

Mine is going be "Fortuna's Wheel" based on a reference from my favorite book: A Confederacy of Dunces

I just started using the name "Bliss Brews"

I bought my first house in August and the name of the road we live on is "Bliss".

Here's the label I came up with for my first batch of apfelwein. The background is just a picture I took of a sunset out my front window with a high power zoom lens. I think it looks pretty cool. I haven't decided yet if I want to make that my logo and just change the text for whatever kind of beer I'm making or if I want to do a completely different label for each.

Bliss_Brews_Apfelwein.jpg

I.R.V. Brewing Company Braukunst

Illinois
River
Valley

I live next to the river, and our water comes from there.

If you piss in the River Valley, it will eventually end up in our water, and maybe my beer. :drunk:

I don't have a brewery name but my Tiki bar is called the Illinois River Beach Club. I live on the headwaters of the Illinois River in Arkansas. I had a "name my bar contest" at a party a few years ago and that was the winner.

_JTW1535.jpg

Here is the tiki bar sign that hangs behind the bar.

_JTW1524.jpg

I don't have a brewery name but my Tiki bar is called the Illinois River Beach Club. I live on the headwaters of the Illinois River in Arkansas. I had a "name my bar contest" at a party a few years ago and that was the winner.

That's pretty badass looking...

I call mine Zombie Brewing Company. I have a massive zombie movie collection and it is awesome. I name my beers zombie related things like...
The Omega Ale (after the movie The Omega Man, it's what I am Legend is based off of), Severed Hand Hefe, Night of the Living Dead Ale, Dawn of the Dead Ale, and Day of the Dead Ale. Logos

2203019040104115029kJLYuJ_th.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Just click the images to elarge the awesome!! I don't know what i'm doing!!!

(after the movie The Omega Man, it's what I am Legend is based off of)

It's actually based on a novella called "I am Legend" by Richard Matheson but that's what Omega Man is based on too.

I finally came up with one for mine:

Crantzdorf's Brewing Co.

It's the origin name of my ancestor: Dietrich Crantzdorf, who apparently got too rowdy when he got inebriated and got kicked out of his town of Zweibrucken Germany..we started spreading all over Europe like the black death and people couldn't pronounce the name so we eventually (through 2 other names) came up with Grindstaff....genealogy is fun.

Deaf Redneck Meadery & Brewing

I am deaf in my left ear, i am a redneck, and i brew mead, and will start tomorrow on my first beer. :D

Nothing official yet...
I'm thinking Three-Legged Dog Brewery in honor of my poor Golden who go cancer in her ankle last Oct. and had to have an a leg removed.

Opinions?

(after the movie The Omega Man, it's what I am Legend is based off of)

It's actually based on a novella called "I am Legend" by Richard Matheson but that's what Omega Man is based on too.

Yea i know but i didn't know how many people would get the reference if i didn't use I Am Legend. There was acually a movie before "The Omega Man" called "Last Man On Earth" that was the first adaptation of the book i am legend. It's actually really interesting to see each movies different take on the book.

Mine is Satan's Anus Brewery. If you've heard that before, its probably because I stole it off this website when a member said his wort tasted like satans anus. I designed this label and a buddy cleaned it up a lot from this version. Unfortunately, I don't have a copy of the current version, but this one is still pretty good.
Satans_Anus_AA2.png

Mine is '33rd St. Brewery'..simply, our house is on 33rd St. in Latonia, KY (although I still consider Northern Kentucky to be Cincinnati). I like the urban sound to it, as well as the Masonic connotations of the number 33.

My wife and I are both members of our local volunteer fire dept. As an Asst chief my radio designator is 8502, thusly The 8502 Brewing Co. is born.

Mine is "Dead Baby Ale" That came from the dead babies I have tattooed on my arm and my tattoo artist is working on the label. Man I cant wait till hes done with it. Its gonna be saweet

I live on North Doyle Road so it's been called North Doyle Brewery so far, or just NDB. I tried an extract variation of Edworts Haus Pale Ale with what ingredients
I could get my hands on locally and labeled it Ranch Pale Ale. The label is my avatar......

I am not creative in anyway and the only thing I've come up with so far that I kind of like is Crazy Fingers Brewing... No idea if it will stick.

Nickname ever since High School was Henny.

So, Henny's Hooch it is :)

label.gif

HAMRICHT HILL

last name of us noobs that brew this crap, Hamilton, Richter, Hill

we were planning on naming our beers after famous criminals and killers

the only beer we named so far was an ian brady which was an imperial stout

From a sardonic saying oft repeated by my wife's uncle, a native of Vermont's Northeast Kingdom (home to some of New England's last true Yankees.. known as "woodchucks")

"Its bettah 'n a peck on the head with a sharp rock."

Very loosely translated it means: 1. "It could be worse." or 2. "Its better than the alternative, but not much better."

I posted this in the other brewery name thread as well.

House of Sin Brewery.

I've lived with my wife for the last 3 1/2 years. We've been married less than a year. We'd jokingly call our apartment and then house the [lastname] and [lastname] House of Sin. I thought House of Sin Brewery had a nice ring to it. Now I just need to get the wife to draw me up a logo since she's much better at that sort of thing.

The two other options I thought of were, Spartan Brewing Co., since I'm a huge Michigan State fan. Problem is there's a Spartan Brewing. Or, The Born-Again Texan Brewery, since I moved from Michigan to Texas and absolutely love the Lone Star State. I can never been a native Texan, but I like to think of myself born again as a Texan.

I'm going with The Wildwood Brewery. There is a brewpub in Canada named that, but since I don't plan on going commercial, it's all good. It's a long way from Arkansas.

greenman-1.jpg

For my ESB now in secondary.
green_knight_.jpg

For a future brew.

beerGrainHarvest1.gif

And another future brew.
King_on_Barrel.gif

These are prototype designs with original pieces being produced now. I'll update when they are ready.

Barefoot Brewery. Because I like being barefoot, and because a former boss, who was also a homebrewer did a lot to help me along when I first started, had this awesome photo of barefeet in a lounge chair on the beech that just stuck in my head.
I don't really name my brews, or do many labels (just some for my taps).

Me and my roommate/ fellow brewer both are big into boating and sailing and the anchor is a good symbol for both. We thought Broken Anchor brewing sounded cool and a found a piece of driftwood that looks like a tap handle (and was promptly pulled from the lake and made into a tap). So there you go. There may have been a Jimmy Buffet reference as involved too:

"When it all ends I can't fathom my friends
If I knew I might toss out my anchor
So I'll cruse a long always searching
for song not a lawyer a thief or a banker"
-J.B. Son of a Sailor

Cheers:mug:

Big Drew's Barbecue & Brew.

two great hobbies.

I am trying to look for a good clip art of a pig drinking a beer for some personalized pint glasses.

Back