May the Fourth Be With You

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

geek_chaser

Reaction score
ok guys, I would like to throw a May the Fourth Be With You Party this year. I have so many ideas on what can be done. I found a park called Sister City Park in Lakewood off of 285 and Wadsworth/Garrison that is first come first serve (free) and has a play ground, basket ball court, horse shoe pit, and tables. The only thing with this is they do not allow glass so everyone who brought beer would have to bring kegs or cans. (unfortunate since so far I only have the means to bottle, though I might keg after I get some $$). They do not allow amplified music, but we can have music. If there is another venue you can think of that is big enough, family friendly, and cheap, let me know. If we do this, everyone would have to bring something. I have a star wars cook book, so if you need ideas let me know. I figured with it being a Star Wars party everything would have a star wars name/theme.

If I am missing anything, let me know. I would enjoy everyones company, and would like to get to know you all. :)

Love your enthusiasm! Advance planning is definitely good on this type of thing. On the 4th itself, I already have plans for a big chunk of the day; I take the fam to the Rapids pregame, game and fireworks every year. I think that the Rapids are the only MLS team that has had a home game every 4th of July since the league started. If you end up doing something on one of the other days, it may work, just depends on what my extended family decides to do.

Its getting closer to may fourth, and i have some brews ready, and more on the way. Any suggestions for food pairings and maybe a better place to have it, let us know. :) i have not kegged yet, only lots and lots of bottles.

I have some people helping me figure out more details. It will be at 2pm on may 4th. We still need to find a venue and it will be a bottle share. :)

Latest posts

Back