What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kid to the Doc and back and food and Beer now.

0312051426.jpg

Another busy azz day, spent my work day in wire hell, but i'm pretty much done and put U-joins in the truck after, all quite again:D

A couple stouts with a splash, shower time, no picture;)

View attachment 262957
Good lord my friend is drinking my IPA from the bottle. That yeast cake gives me shame.

Anyway, my beer went camping and I didn't. Boo.

I had to explain to me friends what I meant by yeast cake and why not to drink it from the bottle. My one friend asked me before the explanation if I was referring to some sort of after beer dessert

I had to explain to me friends what I meant by yeast cake and why not to drink it from the bottle. My one friend asked me before the explanation if I was referring to some sort of after beer dessert

It fell over in the cooler. He knows that's a laxative. All good. That SOB is grilling a venison tenderloin in Fredericksburg with my beer in tow. I'm watching Transformers with a three year old drinking Miller Lite.

Back